Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47

Thread: I've got an idea

  1. #11
    Inactive Member manwithplan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sounds like a fantastic idea! now my only problem i can see is that I still need to part with my hard earned cash and get a camera!

    ------------------

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    God have some balls man! all this comitee crap or voting crap wont work , get a script whether its one your right yourself or get someone else to werite it and just post it, then lay down the challenge

    its a good idea but dont fanny about , just do it,

    ------------------
    who shoots on DVCAM and is proud of the fact

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Public5ylac/files/

  3. #13
    Inactive Member wolfwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2001
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, everyone using the same script is preferable. Besides, not everyone is a writer. Also, there shouldn't be any background music either.

    ------------------
    "Do it, Doug!"

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Madrid Express's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    alright here's the page I made: www.shoik.com/scr1pt

    Could you please talk about the project on other boards you go to, chats and stuff.

    Thanks guys. This is rolling

    ------------------

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sehe's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2001
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this is a great idea!!!
    hope it works

    ------------------

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Madrid Express's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How about everyone writes one and then we vote the one we'll make?

    I'll setup a page on my site to upload scripts and showcase'em.

    www.shoik.com

    ------------------

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Kristofer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got a question....

    What if all I have is a camcorder and have no means to put in the title and such, is it still alright if it has no title?

    ------------------
    "Ugggggh"
    -some zombie from NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Madrid Express's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I'll definetly accept music. If someone does not want to use it that's fine but I think everyone can put that real easy.

    Yep, music is fine.

    About the scripts, that's what we'll do. Everyone submits one and then we votes.

    See you

    ------------------

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Madrid Express's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    About the titles/credits, of course it's fine if you don't have'em. Anyway, if you want to have them I can put'em in for you.

    ------------------

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Kristofer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SWEET!

    ------------------
    "Ugggggh"
    -some zombie from NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •